What you’ll learn
- Get to know about Asus Tinker Board and its detailed specifications.
- Learn in detail, how the Tinker board is different from Raspberry Pi.
- Learn to burn the operating system image to micro SD card and make it bootable ready.
- Get to know, how to assemble all the hardware components and use the tinker board as a full-fledged personal computer.
- Learn about the IP scanner tool and how to access the Linux terminal of the Tinker board using Putty.
- Get to know about the important Linux command which will help you to do most of your day to day tasks via command-line.
- Learn about virtual computing and how we can remotely access the graphical user interface of the Tinker board in windows PC.
- Get to know about the general-purpose input-output pins and how to access them sequentially.
- In the first project, we will start with physical computing and complete the basic light controlling project.
- Going ahead with the intermediate level, we will learn to build an automatic garden light project, where we will learn to program the sensor as per our usage.
- In the advanced level project, we will build an Home Automation project, where we will learn to control 4 different home appliances from anywhere.
- Finally, we will learn to transfer the files from windows PC to the tinker board using File Transfer Protocol.