What is in this Course?
This course contains practice tests to get your ready for your Next Python Developer Job Interview, and also prepare you well enough for PCEP (Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer). This course covers the questions from various topics :
1. Introduction to Python and computer programming
2. Data types, variables, basic input-output operations, basic operators
3. Boolean values, conditional execution, loops, lists and list processing, logical and bitwise operations
4. Functions, tuples, dictionaries, and data processing
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 4 practice tests.
- Practice test consists of 25 questions each, timed at 30 minutes
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test.
- Questions are of varying difficulty – from easy to moderate to tough.
- Once the test is complete, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
- New set of questions will be added frequently and you can practice along without having to buy the course again.
- Learning Resources will be shared over email frequently to all enrolled students, along with any latest news/events.