What you’ll learn
- The fundamental ideas behind Cloud Computing and Cloud Management, its applicability; benefits, as well as current and future challenges;
- The basic ideas and principles in data center design; cloud management techniques and cloud software deployment considerations;
- Different CPU, memory and I/O virtualization techniques that serve in offering software, computation and storage services on the cloud; Software Defined Network
- Identify the need for and techniques behind automation and orchestration of resources, as well as key scheduling considerations in the cloud.
- Understand the implications of building a multi-tier cloud application to achieve resiliency and elasticity, and the latency implications of such applications.
- Recall and describe cloud management techniques such as middleware, resource provisioning, metering, and orchestration.
- Understanding about cloud consultant startup ideas and how to become a cloud consultant.