- validity: lifetime
- duration: 40 or 45 minutes + 5 minutes NDA/tutorial
- passing score: 70%
- format: single and multiple choice questions, drag & drop, gap fill, sort, code fill, code insertion
- languages: English, Spanish
- price: about $ 60
Which version of Python is used in the course?
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times. After completing the practice test, your final result will be published. Each time you take the test, the order of questions and answers is randomized.
Do I have a time limit for practice tests?
Each test has a time limit and it is set as in the exam, 90 seconds per question. This gives a total of over 6 hours for questions in this course.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 70% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
In order to reflect the form of the interview as much as possible and to raise the level of difficulty, the questions are single and multiple choice.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all submitted responses and see which were correct and which were not.
Are the questions updated on a regular basis?
Notes! I strongly encourage you to repeat these exams until you consistently achieve a score of 90% or higher on each exam. Do not hesitate and take the challenge today. Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to take the PCEP™ – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer exam
- everyone who wants to become a Python Developer
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview with Python
- everyone who wants to work with Python