3. AutoCAD 3D Command List
4. Instructor Support
What this course covers?
- How to create primitive tools – Box, Cylinder, Sphere, Wedge, Pyramid and Torus.
- How to work with coordinate system
- How to use solid tools such as Presspull, Polysolid, Sweep, Loft, Revolved
- Editing tools such as: 3D Array, Mirror, Fillet, Offset, Taper, Move, Boolean operations, Section plane, Imprint, Copy, Convert to solid…
- How to create different views: Detail, Projected, Section view, Orthographic view
- How to work with mesh tools
- Surface modelling and editing tools
- How to apply material, set up the lights, camera, scene and how to render
- How to create animation video of the product