- The test will comprise of 55 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Each right answer will allow one imprint/point with NO negative stamping
- There are NO discretionary inquiries
- The time length of this test will be an hour and a half
- Docker has not uncovered any passing rules or cut-off for DCA test however the cut-off for this training test is set to 80% (reach skyward!)
This training test attempts to remain as near to the DCA accreditation’s prospectus as conceivable with the heaviness of subjects for questions generally appropriated as follows:
- Coordination – 25%
- Picture Creation, Management, and Registry – 20%
- Establishment and Configuration – 15%
- Systems administration – 15%
- Security – 15%
- Capacity and Volumes – 10%
- Go through the Docker Documentation and treat it as your excellent wellspring of planning.
- Go through the DCA certificate Guide from the authority DCA site to ensure you are constantly refreshed.
- Build up a profound comprehension of ideas and work with different models.
- You might not need to mug-up the designs of Files and orders yet try not to get befuddled between comparative watchwords.
- Keep in mind, Practice… Practice… Practice! Also, whenever you are finished with that, do some more practice!
- Monitor refreshes carried out with fresher renditions of Docker to ensure you don’t get yourself in a hit-miss circumstance with obsolete information.
- Goodness, and did I advise you? Go through Docker Documentation and practice!
- Try not to depend on any online source professing to be the certain shot or undeniable manual for DCA test.
- It is consistently valuable to go through different sources to gain proficiency with the essentials of Docker and get some training understanding yet with regards to test arrangement, don’t focus on any substance over Docker documentation.
- Remember to registration test explicit directions and play out all important similarity checks.
- Try not to underestimate practice!
- We are anticipating seeing you inside the course.
Docker Certified Associate (DCA) test is intended to approve the range of abilities of Docker applicants with true inquiries planned by experienced Docker experts. It has gotten quite possibly the most sought after affirmations in the DevOps people group.
This training test will fill in as your definitive warm-up before you apply for the fundamental test. It will assist you with investigating your insight and practice and will likewise give a wide viewpoint on what’s in store from the confirmation test.
We are looking forward to seeing you inside the course.